Friday, July 18, 2008

Can't leave for a second


So I had just given McKenzie a bath and was trying to dress her when I realized her shirt was in the dryer. Anybody has been to my house knows that it literally only takes me maybe one minute to go from her bedroom, to the dryer, and back. Well, during this time McKenzie managed to find a bag of M&M's that were inside her diaper bag, poor them all over the floor, and then starting eating them. I then prayed that she wouldn't choke during the five seconds it took me to find my camera and take a picture. I guess I can't even leave her for a second. And isn't it nice how she strategically posed for me?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the funniest thing ever! She totally knew those were in there!!! Look at her face, too. She was proud of herself there!

Mel said...

That is the funniest thing ever! She totally knew those were in there!!! Look at her face, too. She was proud of herself there!

Robison's said...

I decided to come home and look at your blog. The things you have posted are so cute. McKenzie is adorable. She kind of looks like my kids only a girl. Maybe if I ever have a girl she will be as cute.

Sarah and Jeremy said...

Well Misty it looks like she is just taking after her mom and already has a love for m&m's! And as for the pose, she doesn't want to be showing off the goods! Seriously she looks darling!!!

Callie said...

i cant leave her for a second either. i need McKenzie... i miss her. maybe sometime next month i will come down and stay with you guys. hey lets not tell scott :)

Callie said...

that is really funny. i love her face it is hilarious.
from sam