
So yesterday was "one of those days". McKenzie went the entire day on 45 minutes of napping. I was getting very frustrated, and by 12:30 when I still had not gotten a thing done for the day, even showering, I decided to just let McKenzie cry if she needed to and get my shower. Since McKenzie isn't really crawling or rolling I decided just to leave her playing with some toys inside the blue pillow on the picture. When I came back she had thrown a fit and pushed her head and legs so much that she was on the other side of the room. When I came back I was so excited for her that she had moved so much, she tried to keep crying, but couldn't really keep from smiling.






5 comments:
That is one awesome pose up there! I can't believe she went all that way from being T.O.'d. She is so funny and look at her face how you can tell she's been crying!!!
you should put her in dance when she's older! and her face is halarious. i love the look of hatred!
wow she is flexible! holy cow!! that's probably the sweetest picture eveR!
Hey Misty! I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hello! Your daughter is adorable! Its great to see how you are doing! :) Take care!
she is too cute! i can't believe how fast they grow. i swear it feels like my mom just called and said that you had her. anyways, she is just the cutest little girl ever!
Post a Comment