THEN... we decided to try out our First Easter Egg Hunt. I was a little skeptical, but was pleasantly surprised. We went to a local undisclosed location and scored BIGTIME. The hunt was seperated into age groups. There weren't many kids there so she got so much stuff. She even won the GRAND prize. (I think mommy was a lot more excited than she was.) Oh well, so what if I'm one of those crazy moms who was running around gathering all the eggs for her. It was all for the cause.
Later that night - as if we hadn't had enough fun already - we decided to dye easter eggs and watch Marley and Me. Again, I think mom had more fun than anybody. But, it was fun to be able to share these traditions with her this year.
WOW! Isn't he photogenic?
Then... the Easter Bunny came. This year the Easter bunny was really nice to mom and dad too. They must've been really good - ha ha!
And, of course, McKenzie looked beautiful that day in her Easter Dress. Dad didn't look too shabby either.
And now we're thoroughly enjoying the new bike McKenzie got from the Easter Bunny. Thank you good weather!
WOW! What a fun Easter we had.




5 comments:
I love her outfit! She looks so grown up!
Her Easter dress is so cute!! I want it haha. Your easter bunny is better than ours we just got candy!
p.s. thank you for finally updating! I miss out on too much.
WOW!!! You totally updated and it is awesome to finally hear from your neck of the woods!!! (I've been checking almost daily for the past several months gettting angrier each time! :) As you can tell I'm real busy waiting for this baby to come! Anyhow it was really good to see all those pics of ya'll. I can't believe how BIG Abby is! Wow she has really grown! Kinzie is getting more and more beautiful everyday. Her hair sure is growing!:)
Looks like it was a fabulous Easter for the fam! Your pics are soooo cute. Thanks for sharing!
That makes her look so grown up, riding her bike. It makes me miss her. The easter dress is way cute. I'm glad I finally got to see them.
Post a Comment