This year we did a lot of fun Halloween activities. Callie's husband Scott invited us to a Melaleuca trick-or-treating. This was a lot of fun. Not too many people, tons of fun decorations, and lots of candy! I was surprised at how quick the twins caught on to trick-or-treating. Sweet little Sadee would casually take a piece of candy, and then another, and another until finally the pour person holding the bowl had to take it away from her. It was really cute.
We also went to our church Halloween party. The primary had been hyping these kids up for weeks! McKenzie saw a poster in the foyer of LAST years Halloween party and starting crying because she thought we had missed it. It was really fun for her. Lots of cute activities.
On Halloween we made slime (which was not a hit), painted paper plate pumpkins and went trick-or-treating. Halloween was a little chilly but as you will notice... Brodee and Sadee's costumes were plenty warm. In fact I think pour Brodee was getting heat stroke hauling his big body around in the big warm costume.
The kids were really fun this year. Next year I will try not to be such a bah humbug about putting the kids in their costumes because each time was totally worth it!
| Beautiful Princess Ariel |
Princess Ariel, Brodee the dog and Sadee the cat |
Ready to do this |
| Brodee and Sadee thought it was hilarious to walk around with their buckets on their head. |
| We didn't see much of McKenzie. She ran around the neighborhood with this cute crew of big girls. |
| Brodee enjoying the fruits of his labor hee hee |




1 comment:
I cried laughing at these pictures. Your family is so cute. I loved Brodee and Sadee's costumes and McKenzie looked beautiful!
Post a Comment